Product Code: BA005A
The global commercial vehicle sensor market is estimated to reach $6.76 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.7% through the forecast period, owing to the factors like low cost, continuous product development, and easy- to- use micro-controller platforms.
Rising influence of safety and emission control regulations imposed by various government organizations and introduction of new technologies in the commercial vehicles has resulted in laying down a path for different new sensors in the market. The market is estimated to witness a growth at a CAGR of 6.7% over the period of 2016 to 2022. The report is a compilation of various segmentation of Global Commercial Vehicle Sensor market including market breakdown by type, applications, and different geographical areas.
The report details the market analysis and forecast with respect to its various types such as pressure, temperature, position, motion, Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS), image, and level among others. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed section on the leading players involved in the industry.
The report answers the following questions about the Global Commercial Vehicle Sensor Market:
- What is the Global Commercial Vehicle Sensor market size is in terms of revenue from 2015-2022?
- What are the dominant types and applications of sensors used in commercial vehicles?
- What are the different application areas of commercial vehicle sensors?
- What is the revenue generated by different type and applications of commercial vehicle sensors?
- What are the prime supply and demand sides factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the commercial vehicle sensor market?
- What are the different factors driving the market forward in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of Global Commercial Vehicle Sensor Market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the Global Commercial Vehicle Senor Market by the end of forecast period?
- What is the market share of leading players by sensor type?
Commercial vehicle sensor applications include chassis & safety, powertrain, body electronics, and telematics have been analyzed and their market numbers are projected in the report. The report provides the value chain analysis and cost reduction opportunities. Pricing analysis and price erosion analysis of commercial vehicle sensor by type and by application has also been included in the report.
The company profile section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, & developmental activities of recent years. Some of the key players are Sensata, Continental, Bosch, Denso, Delphi, Hella, Bourns, and TE Connectivity among others.
APAC generated the maximum revenue in the year 2015 and is expected to grow at a fastest rate as compared to other regions during the forecast period. The industry is expected to cross $6.76 billion in total market value by the end of forecast period.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. REPORT SCOPE
- 2.1. Market Definition
- 2.2. Report Coverage
- 2.2.1. Market Classification
- 2.3. Stakeholders
3. BIS RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 3.1. Factor Analysis
- 3.1.1. Demand Side Factors
- 3.1.2. Supply Side Factors
- 3.2. Research Design
- 3.2.1. Primary Research
- 3.2.2. Secondary Research
- 3.2.3. Data Analyzing & Market Estimation
4. INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- 4.1. Commercial Vehicle Sensor Market- Value Chain Analysis & Cost Reduction Analysis
- 4.2. Commercial Vehicle Sensors Pricing Analysis By Sensor Type
- 4.3. Sensor Pricing Analysis By Application
- 4.4. Price Erosion Analysis By Sensor Type, 2014-2022
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.1. Market Drivers
- 5.2. Market Restraints
- 5.3. Market Challenges
- 5.4. Market Opportunities
6. COMPETITIVE INSIGHTS
- 6.1. Key Market Developments & Strategies (2014-2016)
- 6.1.1. New Product Launch, Development And Expansion
- 6.1.2. Business, Expansion And Certification
- 6.1.3. Merger & Acquisition
- 6.1.4. Partnership, Joint Venture, Collaboration And Contract
- 6.1.5. Others
- 6.2. Market Share Analysis By Senor Type
- 6.3. Leading Players By Sensor Application
7. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SENSORS MARKET, BY TYPE
- 7.1. Overview Of Some Sensors Used In Commercial Vehicles
- 7.2. Market Scenario
- 7.3. Mems
- 7.4. Pressure
- 7.5. Temperature
- 7.6. Position
- 7.7. Motion
- 7.8. Image
- 7.9. Level
- 7.10. Other Sensors
8. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SENSORS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- 8.1. Application Segmentation
- 8.2. Market Size Estimation & Forecast, 2014 To 2022
- 8.3. Chassis & Safety
- 8.4. Powertrain
- 8.5. Body Electronics
- 8.6. Telematics
9. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SENSORS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- 9.1. Geographic Segmentation
- 9.2. Commercial Vehicle Sensormarket Growth By Geography
- 9.3. North America
- 9.3.1. Introduction
- 9.3.2. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.3.3. Sensor Cost Analysis By Type
- 9.3.4. Country Analysis Of North American Commercial Vehicle Sensor Market
- 9.4. Europe
- 9.4.1. Introduction
- 9.4.2. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.4.3. Sensor Cost Analysis By Type
- 9.4.4. Country Analysis Of European Commercial Vehicle Sensor Market
- 9.5. Asia-Pacific
- 9.5.1. Introduction
- 9.5.2. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.5.3. Sensor Cost Analysis By Type
- 9.5.4. Country Analysis Of Asia-Pacific Commercial Vehicle Sensor Market
- 9.6. Row
- 9.6.1. Introduction
- 9.6.2. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.6.3. Sensor Cost Analysis By Type
- 9.6.4. Regional Analysis Of Row Commercial Vehicle Sensor Market
10. KEY PLAYERS ANALYSIS
- 10.1. Robert Bosch Gmbh
- 10.2. Continental Ag
- 10.3. Delphi Automotive
- 10.4. Denso
- 10.5. Hella
- 10.6. Iav
- 10.7. Bourns
- 10.8. Ruptela
- 10.9. Stoneridge
- 10.10. Te Connectivity Ltd
- 10.11. Sensata
- 11.1. Abbreviations
- 11.2. Related Reports