Product Code: BA004A
The market is estimated to reach $2.6 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 10.6% through the forecast period. Emerging technologies, growing awareness about driver safety, and stringent automotive safety regulations are some of the reasons fuelling the market growth.
Rising awareness about driver safety and growing influence of safety regulations imposed by various governmental organizations have made Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) an essential component in commercial vehicles. The market is estimated to witness a growth at a CAGR of 10.6% over the period of 2016 to 2022. The report is a compilation of various segmentation of Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS market including market breakdown by components, sensor technologies, applications, and different geographical areas.
The report details the market analysis and forecast with respect to its various components such as parking assistance, autonomous emergency breaking system and distance warning system, drowsiness monitoring system, blind spot detection system, adaptive front lighting system, adaptive cruise control system, lane departure warning, night vision system, and tire-pressure monitoring system among others.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed section of the application areas of global commercial vehicle ADAS market which includes light commercial vehicles (LCV) and heavy-duty trucks and busses. It also details the leading players involved in the industry.
The report answers the following questions about the Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS Market:
- What is the Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS market size is in terms of revenue and volume from 2015-2022?
- What are the dominant components and sensor technology used in commercial vehicle ADAS?
- What are the different application areas of commercial vehicle ADAS?
- What is the revenue generated by different components, sensor technology, and applications of commercial vehicle ADAS?
- What is the prime supply and demand sides factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the commercial vehicle ADAS market?
- What are the different factors driving the market in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS Market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the Global Commercial Vehicle ADAS Market by the end of forecast period?
Various sensor technologies such as image sensor, laser, infrared, ultrasonic, and radar, among others used in commercial vehicle ADAS has been analyzed and their market numbers are projected in the report. The report also highlights the value chain and evolution of the ADAS for commercial vehicles with major focus on technology roadmap. The industry analysis has evaluated the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry.
The company profile section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, & developmental activities of recent years. Some of the key players are WABCO, Continental, Bosch, Bendix Commercial Vehicles, Hella, and Delphi among others
Europe generated the maximum revenue in the year 2015 and APAC is expected to grow at a fastest rate as compared to other regions in the forecast period. The industry is expected to cross $2.6 billion in total market value by the end of forecast period.
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, rest of the World.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. REPORT SCOPE
- 2.1. MARKET DEFINITION
- 2.2. REPORT COVERAGE
- 2.3. STAKEHOLDERS
3. BIS RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 3.1. FACTOR ANALYSIS
- 3.1.1. DEMAND SIDE FACTORS
- 3.1.2. SUPPLY SIDE FACTORS
- 3.2. RESEARCH DESIGN
- 3.2.1. PRIMARY RESEARCH
- 3.2.2. SECONDARY RESEARCH
- 3.2.3. DATA TRIANGULATION
- 18.104.22.168. BOTTOM-UP APPROACH
- 22.214.171.124. TOP-DOWN APPROACH
- 3.3. ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
- 3.4. KEY DATA POINT SOURCES
- 3.4.2. DATA POINTS TAKEN FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
4. INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- 4.1. ADAS EVOLUTION
- 4.2. TECHNOLOGY ROADMAP
- 4.3. REGULATIONS & RATINGS
- 4.4. VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS
- 4.5. FUNCTION ANALYSIS AND COMPONENT SPECIFICATION
- 4.6. PRICING ANALYSIS
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.1. MARKET DRIVERS
- 5.2. MARKET RESTRAINTS
- 5.3. MARKET CHALLENGES
- 5.4. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
6. COMPETITIVE INSIGHTS
- 6.1. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- 6.2. STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
- NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT & COLLABORATION
- BUSINESS EXPANSION
- 6.3. SHARE OF KEY MARKET DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIES
- 6.4. PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- 6.5. MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS OF LEADING PLAYERS
- 6.6. CUSTOMER ANALYSIS
- 6.7. COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENTS
7. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ADAS MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- 7.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.2. COMMERCIAL ADAS COMPONENT MARKET SCENARIO
- 7.3. PARKING ASSISTANCE
- 7.3.1. PARKING ASSISTANCE SYSTEM: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 7.3.2. DEVELOPMENTS
- 7.4. AUTONOMOUS EMERGENCY BRAKING SYSTEM & DISTANCE WARNING
- 7.4.1. AEBS & DW SYSTEM: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 7.4.2. DEVELOPMENTS
- 7.5. DROWSINESS MONITORING SYSTEM
- 7.5.1. DROWSINESS MONITORING SYSTEM: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 7.5.2. DEVELOPMENTS
- 7.6. BLINDSPOT DETECTION SYSTEM
- 7.6.1. BLINDSPOT DETECTION: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 7.6.2. DEVELOPMENTS
- 7.7. ADAPTIVE FRONT LIGHTING SYSTEM
- 7.7.1. ADAPTIVE FRONT LIGHTING SYSTEM: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 7.8. ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL SYSTEM
- 7.8.1. ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL SYSTEM: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 7.8.2. DEVELOPMENTS
- 7.9. LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- 7.9.1. LANE DEPARTURE WARNING: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 7.9.2. DEVELOPMENTS
- 7.1. TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM
- 7.10.1. TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 7.10.2. DEVELOPMENTS
- 7.11. OTHERS
8. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ADAS MARKET, BY SENSOR TECHNOLOGIES
- 8.1. INTRODUCTION
- 8.2. MARKET SCENARIO
- 8.3. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ADAS SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET
- 8.4. IMAGE SENSOR
- 8.4.1. ADAS IMAGE SENSOR: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 8.4.2. DEVELOPMENTS
- 8.5. RADAR
- 8.5.1. RADAR: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 8.5.2. ADAS RADAR MAPPING BY APPLICATION
- 8.5.3. DEVELOPMENTS
- 8.6. LIDAR
- 8.6.1. ADAS LIDAR SENSOR: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 8.6.2. DEVELOPMENTS
- 8.7. ULTRASONIC SENSOR
- 8.7.1. ADAS ULTRASONIC SENSOR: PRODUCT AND OEM MAPPING
- 8.8. INFRARED
9. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ADAS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- 9.1. INTRODUCTION
- 9.2. LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLE
- 9.3. HEAVY TRUCK
- 9.4. HEAVY BUSS
10. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ADAS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- 10.1. INTRODUCTION
- 10.2. GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS OF COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ADAS MARKET
- 10.3. NORTH AMERICA
- 10.4. EUROPE
- 10.5. APAC
- 10.6. ROW
11. COMPANY PROFILE
- 11.1. GEOGRAPHICAL FOOTPRINT OF KEY PLAYERS
- 11.2. AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD.
- 11.3. DELPHI AUTOMOTIVE PLC
- 11.4. CONTINENTAL AG
- 11.5. DENSO CORPORATION
- 11.6. AUTOLIV AB
- 11.7. MOBILEYE
- 11.8. MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC.
- 11.9. ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
- 11.1. GENTEX CORPORATION
- 11.11. HELLA KGAA HUECK & CO.
- 11.12. ZF TRW
- 11.13. TAKATA CORPORATION
- 11.14. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INCORPORATED
- 11.15. WABCO
- 11.16. BENDIX
- 12.1. ABBREVIATIONS
- 12.2. RELATED REPORTS