A quarterly overview of cost indices for ‘typical' or ‘standard' materials used in pressure-sensitive label constructions. Provides a history of cost inflation/deflation that will facilitate an understanding of the underlying trends in key material costs of raw materials and converted products and gives insight into the drivers behind cost changes. Purchase a 1-year subscription and receive 4 editions. (If you want to receive quarterly invoices, please indicate so in the remarks field)
Table of Contents
- Quarterly reporting of a set of indices based on ‘typical’ and ‘standard’ pressure-sensitive label constructions
- Industry benchmarking and index analysis of European pressuresensitive label materials.
- Indices demonstrate cost progression for each material component based on a scale using a cost index of 100 as of January 2007
- The indices reflect movement in raw material costs
- Also includes indices in local currencies
- Includes an estimate of the impact raw material cost changes have across the value chain.
The index for each label material includes:
- Table with figures going back to 2007
- Graphs showing cost changes relative tojthe Euro and other currencies, over the past 3 years.
- Cost change-driver explanation
Each Label Laminate index includes:
- % change for each material component cost
- % change for the complete label laminate cost
- % change for the label laminate cost in several currencies since the start of the index and compared to 1 year ago.
Materials featured in the index:
- 85 Micron PE
- 23 Micron PET
- Thermal Paper
- C1S Paper,
- Acrylic Emulsion
- Hot Melt
- Glassine Release