Dr. Anderman's insightful report analyzes Tesla's success to date, the benefits and challenges associated with the Model 3 and the Gigafactory, and the impact Tesla is having on automakers, battery producers, and the future of the EV industry.
- Tesla's Model S success and the direction of the EV market
- Model 3 and the Gigafactory: stepping out of the Catch 22
- EV battery technology: Tesla vs. conventional
- The Gigafactory: ramp up, cost, challenges, benefits
- Tesla battery annual production cost estimate (Japan/U.S.) vs. volume from 2013 to 2022
- Tesla's impact on automakers
- Tesla's impact on the battrey industry
- EV market forecast to 2025
- EV battery market forecast to 2025
- Review an independent expert's analysis of the company that became the world's largest user of Li-Ion batteries overnight and of its battery technology
- Anticipate the OEM's response to Tesla's success.
- Explore Tesla's potential impact on the xEV battery supply chain.
- Stay abreast of the technology and trends in the EV market.
Corporate and financial investors:
- Use the Report's insightful EV battery technology cost and market assessments to guide your investment decisions.
Table of Contents
I. Success of the Model S and EV Market Direction
II. The Model 3 Promise and Questions
III. EV Battery Technology: Tesla vs. Conventional
- Design, Life, and Safety
IV. The Gigafactory: Investment, Challenges, Benefits
V. Tesla Battery Annual Production Cost Estimate (Japan/U.S.) vs. Volume 2013 to 2022
VI. Tesla's Impact on the EV/Battery Industry
VII. EV Market and EV Battery Market Forecast to 2025
VIII. The Stationary Energy-Storage Systems Business
IX. Conclusion: Likely Scenarios for Tesla's Future
- Key Characteristics of Modern Electric Vehicles
- Key characteristics of Tesla Vehicles and Battery
- EV Battery Technology Background
- Cell Design
- Key Materials
- Module and Pack Design