A class leading business analysis tool for the medical device and equipment industry
Identify opportunity, manage risk, and easily evaluate the prospects for Asia
Pacific medical markets - all at the click of a mouse!
Creating practical medical market business intelligence on a global scale
Statistics by themselves are of little value. It's only when they can be used
to evaluate a market that they become a valuable planning tool, helping to
assess risk, benchmark performance and allocate resources and effort.
For over 30 years, Espicom has been the leader in analysing medical technology
markets worldwide. Often imitated though never bettered, Espicom's reputation
as a provider of reliable and thorough market information is well founded and
its services are used by leading healthcare companies in more than 50
Taking medical market analysis to a new level
Combining Espicom's world-class data with a state-of-the- art analysis tool,
Medistat Interactive Market Evaluator Asia Pacific takes medical market
evaluation to a new level.
Dashboard driven, interactive and rich in graphics, you can easily mobilise
key data, immediately compare and contrast key health indicators,
infrastructure, medical trade and market data for multiple countries at the
click of a button. Track changes to historical/ forecast data, export the data
to other programs or create pdfs of charts and tables for inclusion in plans
Always current with quarterly updates
Espicom's constant vigilance and quarterly updates of the market ensures that
the data in Medistat Interactive Market Evaluator Asia Pacific remains current.
Whether it's fast access through one of the many pre-defined screens or a
specific customised enquiry, you have complete control over the data, making
it work quickly for you.
‘...Just take a look at what Medistat Interactive Market Evaluator can do for
- Primary source medical metrics with 5 years of historical data and
original forecast statistics for 2011-2016
- Highly detailed import, export and balance of trade statistics by
technology areas for 2005-2010
- 16 markets throughout the region
- 1 powerful and easy-to-use analysis tool
- Quickly identify trends, opportunities and risks by comparing and
contrasting any of the economic, health and trade indicators for any of the
- A built-in currency converter allows immediate views of values in 11 key
- Available as a cost-effective and comprehensive regional collection
Saving you time and effort in analysing medical technology markets in this
fast growing Asia Pacific region
Key Benefits and Features
How does per capita health spend compare in China and India? What is the
forecast growth in the orthopaedics markets in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia?
With Medistat Interactive Market Evaluator you can easily compare any
statistics for any number of countries.
Medistat Interactive Market Evaluator provides the strategic intelligence to
support key investment, business planning and marketing decisions.
Easily review all statistics for a particular market.
Assess your company's performance against actual market figures.
Using actual figures and reliable forecasts, Medistat Interactive Market
Evaluator enables you to see market data on specific medical technology areas
in the context of other health indicators.
Use Medistat Interactive Market Evaluator to track trends in past performance
and assess future prospects with our unique forecasts for key indicators.
Dynamic mapping presents data on maps allowing visual comparison. Access
further data direct from the map points.
Easily export data to other packages such as MS Excel™, create instant pdfs
or copy and paste graphs for use in presentations.
- Assess the impact of currency exchange
Fluctuating currency exchanges create challenges to planners - Medistat
Interactive Market Evaluator's built-in currency converter allows immediate
conversion to 11 leading currencies such as the US Dollar, Euro, Chinese Yuan,
Japanese Yen and Swiss Franc.
- Interactive and dynamic charting
Charts and graphs in Medistat Interactive Market Evaluator refresh as you
change parameters. In many cases you can continue to drill down to key data
from within the charts as well as the traditional navigation.
- Complete regional coverage
Get a complete picture with Medistat Interactive Market Evaluator Asia Pacific
with 16 established and emerging markets covered such as China, Japan, India,
Vietnam and Australia. A full global service covering 66 markets is also
available for those with a worldwide assessment need.
- Not what you need? Then why not consider a custom build?
For highly-specific analysis we can build a service based on your precise
needs, incorporating your own data if needed and creating custom views.
Determine the precise data you want to see with intuitive and easy-to-use
Markets by Country
Quickly compare and contrast countries throughout the region.
Compare key statistics by markets and see how they trend by year. Ideal for
planning and risk assessment.
A valuable facility that lets you look at market data for specific medical
Instant Currency Conversion
Evaluate the effect of currency movements with the one click built-in currency
converter for 11 leading currencies.
Covering 16 primary and emerging markets in a complete regional package
Medistat Interactive Market Evaluator Asia Pacific includes valuable tools to
save you time and effort... such as the currency converter! A simple check box
means you can view figures in any of the following 11 major currencies -
invaluable for assessing foreign exchange impacts on markets.
US Dollar - Euro - British Pound - Japanese - Yen - Swiss Franc - Danish Krone
- Swedish Krona - Brazilian Real - Russian Rouble - Indian Rupee - Chinese Yuan
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
Extensive trade and market data inputs for a total market picture
MARKET & HEALTH STATISTICS
Demographic Data 2005-2016
- Population growth
- % population aged 65+
- Live births (to 2010)
- Deaths (to 2010)
- Infant mortality (to 2010)
- Male/female life expectancy (to 2010)
Economic Data 2005-2016
- Health expenditure (US$)
- Health expenditure per capita (US$)
- Health expenditure as a % GDP
- Public health expenditure as a % of the total
Healthcare Data 2005-2016
- Hospital Beds
- Beds per ‘000 population
- Physicians per ‘000 population
Market Projections 2005-2016
- Medical equipment market
- Per capita value medical equipment market
- Specific market projections for:
- Diagnostic imaging
- Dental products
- Orthopaedic products
- Patient aids
Key Data Projections 2005-2016
- Population (millions)
- % growth
- Number of people 65+
- GDP (US$ billions)
- Per capita (US$)
- Real growth
- Total health expenditure (US$ billions)
- Per capita (US$)
- % of GDP
- % public
- Hospitals (to 2010)
- Hospital beds (‘000s)
- Physicians (‘000s)
EXTENSIVE TRADE DATA FOR ALL MARKETS
- Woundcare Products
- Medical dressings (adhesive & non-adhesive)
- Sutures, sterile, surgical & dental goods
- Syringes, needles & catheters
- Syringes (with/without needles)
- Tubular metal needles/needles for sutures
- Other needles, catheters, cannulae etc
- Blood-grouping reagents
- First-aid boxes & kits
- Ostomy appliances
- Surgical gloves
- Electrodiagnostic Apparatus
- Ultrasonic scanning apparatus
- Magnetic resonance imaging apparatus
- Scintigraphic apparatus
- Other electro-diagnostic apparatus
- Radiation Apparatus
- Computed tomography apparatus
- Other medical X-ray apparatus
- Medical alpha beta, gamma ray apparatus
- Imaging Parts & Accessories
- Contrast media
- X-ray tubes
- Parts & accessories for radiation apparatus
- Medical X-ray film (flat & rolled)
- Dental Capital Equipment
- Dental drill engines
- Dental X-ray apparatus
- Dental & similar chairs
- Dental Instruments & Supplies
- Dental cements & other fillings
- Other instruments & appliances used in dentistry
- Artificial teeth
- Other dental fittings
Orthopaedic & Prosthetic Devices
- Splints & other fracture appliances
- Artificial joints
- Other artificial body parts
- Portable aids
- Hearing aids
- Other aids for the disabled
- Therapeutic appliances
- Mechano-therapy apparatus
- Therapeutic respiration apparatus
- Ultra-violet or infra-red ray apparatus
Other Trade Areas
- Wheelchairs, mechanically & not mechanically propelled
- Other medical, surgical, dental furniture
- Medical/surgical sterilisers
- Ophthalmic instruments & appliances
- Other instruments & appliances